Monday, June 26, 2006

Someone stole my original blog address, and Blogger still hasn't given it back!

Seriously. This week I was trying to fix the problems importing 1,100+ posts from my Blogspot account to the new one and somehow I left the domain vulnerable to a spammer who snatched it. Immediately. We’re talking three or four hours max. I’m trying to get Blogger to give me the domain back. We’ll see what happens.

In the meantime, I figured out a more efficient way to import the posts manually (still long and tedious, but better than the previous method). The catch is I’m losing the comments. Argh! It may be that I have to settle for importing the original posts with the comments archived offsite.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2007 02:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site. Its informative and helpful, you may want to read about obesity and overweight health problems, losing weight, calories and "How You Can Lower Your Health Risks" at phentermine adipex ionamin meridia xenical site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home